At Eskar, we believe that cannabis is both an experience and a lifestyle. We also understand that our customer base encompasses both newbies and experienced users, which is why we cater to everyone. We offer a vast selection of locally-grown flowers, edibles, dabs, pre-rolls, and more for your convenience. We also have two locations in case you’re visiting other parts of the state and need to re-up your supply on the go.
Is Weed Legal in Douglas, MA?
Yes, marijuana is legal in Massachusetts for recreational use. You don’t even have to be a state resident to purchase cannabis – all you need is a valid government ID, and you must be over 21.
FAQs About Buying From an MA Marijuana Dispensary Near Douglas
Can I Smoke or Ingest On-Site?
No, it is illegal to consume cannabis in any form on public property, including our dispensary. You must enjoy our products within the comfort of your own home or in a private residence.
How Much Marijuana Can I Buy?
Whether you’re a Massachusetts resident or not, you can only purchase up to one ounce of flower or five grams of cannabis concentrate.
Can I Take Weed Across State Lines?
No, it is illegal to transport cannabis across state lines because this substance is still prohibited at the federal level. This is partly why Eskar works with local growers.
Other Reasons to Visit Eskar in Northbridge, MA
Although we’re not too far from Douglas, there are other reasons to visit our Northbridge location, such as:
- The Neighborhood Kitchen – If you’re looking for some delicious and unpretentious food, this place is one of the best lunch spots in the city. Plus, The Neighborhood Kitchen also offers some incredible shakes if you want to indulge your sweet tooth.
- Grille 122 – If you prefer to have a pint or glass of wine in hand while you eat, this pub is another excellent place to go. Grille 122 also serves dinner, so you can spend time here after spending the day exploring all that Northbridge has to offer.
Getting Here From Douglas, MA
- Get onto MA-16/Main St
- Follow MA-16 to North St
- Take Lackey Dam Rd to Main St in Northbridge
- Turn right onto Main st
- Continue onto Church St Drive, and then merge onto Commerce Dr
- There’s a bit of a loop back, and then our dispensary will be on the left