As you make your way to our dispensary near Lexington, you can rest assured you are heading to the right place. At Eskar, we take serious pride in providing a top-notch cannabis-shopping experience. Be sure to get a look at our online menu if you are curious about some products you will find in our collection while you’re here.
Is cannabis legal in Lexington?
Massachusetts made cannabis legal for adult use in 2016, which means you are legally allowed to consume cannabis no matter where you live in the state as long as you are 21 years of age or older. While cannabis is legal throughout MA, each city has been allowed to choose whether they would allow retail sales. Unfortunately, Lexington is one town that currently has a sales ban in place, which means there are no dispensaries in the area.
As you make your way out of Lexington in search of a dispensary, a few things to know include:
- You will need your state-issued ID to make a purchase, and it doesn’t matter if you have an out-of-state ID
- If you want to stop at different dispensaries, that is perfectly legal
- MA does enforce daily purchase limits, which means you can only buy up to one ounce of flower or 5 grams of concentrate
Other Reasons to Visit Our Weed Shop from Lexington
Even though Eskar is just a quick trip from Lexington, your trail to get here is dotted with cool things to do and good food. If you enjoy spending time outdoors, don’t forget to stop at the Alewife Brook Reservation, which stretches across parts of Cambridge, Somerville, and Arlington. Not far from the city, you’ll be pleasantly surprised to find quiet walks through nature, birds, and wetlands to explore. If you have time, grab a show at the historic Capitol Theatre, and then a drink at Town Tavern. Otto’s pizza restaurant serves up some of the best pizza in town, or you can head to Summer Shack in Cambridge for mouthwatering seafood.
Getting Here from Lexington
- Take Massachusetts Ave. and MA-2 E to Alewife Station Access Rd in Arlington
- Take the exit toward Alewife Station from MA-2 E
- Follow Alewife Station Access Rd. to Alewife Brook Pkwy. in Cambridge
- Follow Alewife Brook Pkwy to Follow Alewife Brook Pkwy to MA-16 E/Alewife Brook Pkwy
- Turn left onto Broadway and Eskar is on the right