When you step into Eskar, the difference is immediately apparent. Of course, you will find an impressive selection of flower in top strains, edibles, concentrates, tinctures, beverages, and more. However, you will also see an upscale-yet-laid-back atmosphere that is all about ensuring you have room to explore while you shop. Our budtenders are always ready and waiting to answer questions, but we give you the opportunity to take your time without feeling rushed. If you have questions, feel free to ask, but you are welcome to take your time.
Is weed legal in Waltham?
Thankfully, cannabis is now legal for adult consumption for people over the age of 21 no matter where you live in the state of MA. In 2016, Waltham also voted to allow recreational cannabis shops within city limits. Therefore, you are free to buy and possess cannabis as a Waltham resident who is of legal age.
While cannabis is legal, there are a few other things to know as you make your way to an MA marijuana dispensary:
- Bring your ID – It will be checked at the door and out-of-state IDs are welcome
- Purchase quantity allowances – MA allows residents to buy up to 1 ounce of flower with 5 grams of that allowed to be in concentrate form
- Visit as many dispensaries as you like – You’re free to shop at multiples places but can only purchase up to the daily limit
Other Good Reasons to Visit Eskar from Waltham
Visiting the best dispensary in the area is not the only reason to make the short drive to see us at Eskar. Grab your coffee to go at one of the many local coffee shops and pay a visit to Spy Pond Park for a peaceful stroll around the water’s edge. Make a plan to grab a show at the historic Capitol Theatre, which has been around since 1925. Hungry? Scutra is considered one of the best restaurants in the area with house favorites like lamb stew and espresso martinis. And, the Noodle Market is awesome if you’re in the mood for Vietnamese dishes like bun curry or grapow lomein.
Getting to Our Dispensary from Waltham
- From downtown Waltham, take Waverley Oaks Rd. to MA-60 E/Trapelo Rd.
- Turn left onto Pleasant St. and then right onto Lake St.
- Turn right onto Massachusetts Ave.
- Take a left onto Marathon St. and then right onto Broadway
- Turn left and Eskar is located on the right
Experience a Revolutionized Way to Shop for Cannabis
At Eskar, we do things a bit differently than other cannabis shops. We focus on top-quality products but also the overall customer experience. Whether you are totally new to shopping for cannabis in MA or you’ve been to several dispensaries, we make sure you enjoy your visit. Don’t forget to take a look at the Eskar menu to see our selection before heading our way.